- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, STD, LTD, 401K, Vacation, Sick, Education Assistance
Perform visual and technical inspection of all parts produced ensuring they meets all quality requirements.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance.
- Working knowledge of blueprint interpretation, aerospace specifications, and various inspection equipment application.
- Review and audits technical records that support airworthiness in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR's).
- Plan and coordinate daily activities to maximize efficiency and accuracy.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Capacity to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
- Capable of applying mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Working knowledge of inspection tools such as micrometer or calipers required.
- Understand inspection and measurement processes and procedures.
- Capacity to operate CMM using and programming Geo Measure and Autocad software as required.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 35 pounds.
- High school diploma or GED;or
- Capable of becoming an ASQ Certified Quality Inspector
- Associates degree preferred
- One year related experience and/or training required; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!